Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ok, how to write a new post. First start writing about whatever is on your mind at the moment. Ok, I'm already doing that. So, to update blog I'm going to write a new post, but what about. Nothing has happened to me lately. This is what always happens I get on blogger with good intentions of posting something new, but it always ends up being something stupid about how I have nothing to write about. Then everyone gets angry at my stupid post and tells me to make a new one, and the cycle continues. Then they will all think I'm an idiot for talking to myself and then posting it on my blog, and I ALMOST HIT THE GUY! People are so crazy. Well, that was my day, week actually.

2 comments:

Ma'am Gallahad said...

what guy?

itshouldbsummer said...

wow, i think in fact you are keeping something from us because no one's life is that boring. maybe you just need to pay better attention. more often than not it's the little stupid things that make me laugh the hardest...
ooh, i bet if you "people watched" like me you would always have something funny to say...