Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm Back

Well, it's been quite a while, but I was only mostly dead. As you all know school is over, so that's something to be thankful for, but now I'm studying for the GED. I have to take it in three weeks so that's not a lot of studying time. I have my license now, so that's kind of cool. Although I don't really go anywhere. I got a cell phone a couple of weeks ago, but it just sits on my shelf until it runs out of a charge. Sometimes a carry it around with me just for fun, but it serves no actually function. I'm looking for a job but as of yet I haven't found one. Um, that's about it. So I'll try to keep you posted on these most fascinating current events.

1 comment:

Ma'am Gallahad said...

cellular phones are fun but only if you have cool ringtones and only if you say cellular instead of cell